Sunday, July 25, 2010

Stock Sample Sale!

Even though the leaves have yet to turn, Fall is on my mind a lot lately.  Not only because I had to whip up a Fall collection lickety split but because it's been SO crazy humid and hot in Montreal - I sometimes crave that Fall 'fresh' feeling if you know what I mean.  Anyway, all this thinking about Fall and being off the map on holidays has made me realize I have some good spring and summer stock to turn over!   Hence the stock sample sale...  My vacationing and future thinking is YOUR shopping windfall!   Everything you see on sale has been reduced to go and is only on in stock sizes.  Have a gander at your leisure and I hope you find something to your liking!

Rachel from Brazen Design is rocking out the Tiffany dress - worn with vintage belt and Zara sandals!   Reg $160 on sale for $120!



Martini Ruffle Skirt... S,M,L in stock!  Reg. $90 on sale for $70! 

My gorgeous gal pal Thandiwe models the last Suzanna assymetrical blouse.  Reg. $60 now on sale for $40  Size large only!  It's a steal of a deal....
Now this one's a goodie - Houndstooth dress Reg. $120 now on sale for $90 and only in Medium and Large.. Get it while you can! This is a classic and timeless piece.
Poor lil handmade silk clutch needs a home... Won't you give it to her?  Reg. $38 now on sale for $29!
 If you're a true bargain hunter you'll also love this little piece of information....  All you have to do is mention "Simone's Rose summer love" in the buyers checkout notes and you'll get... wait for it.... FREE shipping!  I know, it's crazy - but it's true. Your shipping costs will be refunded after the purchase has been processed.  Stay tuned and check back in my shop's Sample Sale  section for more items added throughout the coming week as I empty out my suitcase and see what else I've got in stock and looking for a home!

Hope you're all having a wonderful summer!  xo Michelle / Simone's Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment