Sunday, April 24, 2011

What's been goin' ON!?

Talk about part-time blogging!  ;)  Well, just a little update to announce that I'm still alive...  Spring has been super busy with lots of Etsy, custom and wholesale orders so I've been a little preoccupied!  I'm also thinking about re-working my blog, will be signing up to sell on a few more online sites and considering doing a major trade show this Fall.  Keep y'all posted!!  Oh - and of course I am SO, so late but I'm finalizing my Fall'11 collection this week which is also why I'll be closing my Etsy shop while I do that and then head off to Manitoba to shoot the collection!  And another OH.. I'll also be doing the TEST-Y (Toronto Etsy Street Team) craft show on April 30th.. Come check it out if you can! (check the link for deets!)

In the meantime, here's a peak at what I've been up to....
Custom orders for wedding dresses - Pearl maxi dress
Custom choice of fabric for a wedding in Australia!
Another custom Pearl maxi dress in a goooorgeous soft pink silk chiffon
Another custom order.. super cute!
The final product
Heartland Cargo skirt goes viral!  This skirt has been so popular this spring...
My doggie Simon is pretty much sick of me sitting at the sewing machine.. lol!  Piles and piles of denim!
Simone's Rose now available at Relish in Hamilton, Ontario!
Its pretty awesome to see all your hard work hanging in a cute store.. love it!
Rose thorn camisole in Organic cotton
Last but not least I've been working on a few new things for the summer season!  Don't give up on me yet.. I will be adding some new stuff in the month of May - I just have to get through the next few weeks!  I have some really  beautiful 'Sage green' bamboo & organic cotton I want to use up, along with some gorgeous vintage printed fabrics that are just ready to come out and play.

I'm off to finish up a wholesale order to send off to the UK - my first international wholesale order! So keep in mind - my shop will be closed April 25th-May 7th but don't be shy to keep in touch if you'd like to pre-order or reserve an item while I'm away.

XOXO Michelle
p.s. All inspirational and motivational "kick in the pants" comments are welcome!

2 comments:

  1. haha, you're so cute!! I'm amazed with how much you have been doing... Everything looks amazing!! make sure to have fun while you're in MB ;)
    xox D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool. I'm so inspired :) I'm an aspiring designer, your work is really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete