Sunday, August 14, 2011

Getting on track - SS'12

Wow.. I can't believe I'm actually getting on schedule!  For those of you who aren't aware - the "fashion schedule" is a crazy one.  To be able to show at trade shows, fashion shows and get any sort of overseas manufacturing done you have to work a year (or more) ahead of schedule.  I promise to write more about this in a future post but for now, lets just celebrate the fact that I'm getting on schedule... Hooorah!!

Here's a sneak peak at what Spring/Summer 2012 will look like for Simone's Rose...
SP'12 - a visual treat of freshness



The reason I'm forced to get on schedule:  The POOL trade show in Las Vegas, NV.  Also the reason I'll be closing up shop for a week or so but don't fret!  I'll be adding the rest of the Fall collection when I get back and hopefully I'll have some great news to share.  Keep your fingers crossed for me and if you happen to find a money tree - please send me some seeds...  Getting on schedule is a costly affair!  XO Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment