Sunday, November 20, 2011

Catchin' up

Well hello there my lovelies!  Long time no blog.. I KNOW!  I've spoken about this before but I am in desperate need of a Japanese cloning machine / recipe.  Anyone??  I mean if they can clone this fourth generation little piglet.....
Fourth generation cloned piggy
Alright so - here's a little catch up to the happenings!  First things first - you should all know that I'm having a little pre-holiday sale!  Save 25% on all Simone's Rose purchases through my Etsy shop by using the discount code SimonesRose25 at checkout!  It will be valid until midnight / Nov. 25th and cannot be used with other coupons or discounts.  Feel free to save the image below and share it as well!  For those of you who've been saving up for the Heartland skirt - this coupon will reduce the price to $88.50 - Yay!
Click it to get to the online boutique!
 In other news I will be doing the Smart Design Mart show in Montreal from December 2-4th!  So excited to be heading back to Quebec for a little getaway and to catch up with some old friends.  If you're in Montreal you should most certainly come by and say hello.  I'll have some pieces from the fall collection available, lots of leggings, obi belts, some new bow tie designs for the gents and stylish ladies, beautiful eye masks made from vintage kimono fabrics / fair trade silks and whatever else I can manage to get done before December 1st!  (This is where the Japanese clone would come in handy).  For those of you who can't make it - fear not, I'll be posting some of these new goodies in my Etsy shop as well!
Dec. 2-4th / Montreal, QC - 160 st. Viateur est, 2nd floor / click for more details!
Handmade obi belts from vintage kimono fabrics and fair trade/organic textiles
Simone's Rose leggings
The last bit of news I have is the most exciting!  (Well - for me anyway!) I just got back from a quick trip to Winnipeg, Manitoba where I shot my Spring 2012 collection.  I was so happy to bring together a wonderfully talented team to make my vision come to fruition.  I am really looking forward to releasing the photos for this collection.  In the meantime, here's a little sneak peak at a behind the scenes action shot from the shoot!

Behind the scenes with Madison Lee (model), Jocelyn Caballero (make-up) and Jane Tecson (hair) - Photography by Liane Musick
If you haven't already done so - please come by and join my Simone's Rose facebook page!  I'll be posting more photos from the shoot on my page shortly and most announcements are made there first.  Well my dears I leave you with an inspiring tune by Florence and the Machine which I'm just loving these days...


Much love, XO Michelle / Simone's Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment