Friday, April 27, 2012

Birthday Surprise!

Its just about my birthday... and in an effort to forget all about it, I decided to spread the celebration to YOU!  
That's right.. I'm talkijng to you! 
What's the deal?  Well - come on over to the Simone's Rose facebook page - Number 1:  'Like' my page if you haven't already done so!  You'll be entered in a draw to win a $100 gift certificate to my Etsy shop !  How sweet is that?  (Not as sweet as birthday cake but.... )  Number 2:  "Share" the top post on the page with all the details of this birthday surprise and you'll receive a discount code for 25% off anything in the Simone's Rose online shop!  Since my birthday comes around only once a year.. so does this sweet little deal so be ready to spend your savings - you have until Monday April 30th at 9am!  The winner for the gift certificate will also be contacted on Monday morning.. hoorah! 

Best of luck & wishing you a happy, wonderful weekend!
XO Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Love your style and you are so sweet! follow each other?:X

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete