Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Easter weekend show.. and stuff!

Wow - well, my goodness.. I really am slow on the blog posting lately!  The good news about that is that I'm having a busy spring which includes orders from new boutiques... hoorah!  Simone's Rose can now be found at Saffron - a really cute boutique in Royal Oak, MI, 23rd and First - a new online store (coming soon) and in Chicago at a brand new boutique called Milk !  I'm working on that order this week (which includes the new shorts you see below) - can't wait to get it delivered!
Christine shorts / $79 - Also coming to the online shop very soon!
 In other news (and before I get back to sewing), I wanted to let you know I'll be selling at the Gladstone Fleas - an artist, designer and vintage market taking place this coming weekend!  Saturday April 7th, 11am to 4pm at the Gladstone hotel in Toronto, ON. 
Saturday, April 7 - 2012 / 11am to 4pm / Gladstone Hotel, Toronto, ON - Canada
I'll be selling some spring accessories as well as some of the spring collection and what's most important at a 'Flea market'?!  Samples on sale!  I have a few vintage pieces I'm going to clear out as well so come by and say hello - maybe grab yourself a sweet Easter deal.

XOXO Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment