Sunday, November 25, 2012

Cyber Monday Extravaganza

Hello sweets! 
Sooo yes, just because I started a new blog over at Tumblr doesn't mean I can't pop in and post some goods here right?!
On that note - here's a little sale announcement for ya!  Actually, its been on since Black Friday but with all the work that had to be done I neglected to make a lovely announcement about it over here... SO.. here it is!
I've discounted the hot, hot, hot Heartland skirt (30%) and its flying off the shelves so get one while you can!  I'm also accepting requests for different fabrications in case you're one of those fabulous ladies that already has one in denim but wants one in a new color!

The Blair skirt as above is also 35% off - and in stock / ready to ship.. yes sirree!  What else?  Leggings, obi belts and other goodies that I have in stock (and that I want to send to good homes) are waiting for you in the Cyber Monday Sale section.  Have a gander and have fun shopping!

Much love,
XO Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment